The purpose of the Global ElliptiGO Riders Club is to foster enthusiasm and community among ElliptiGO owners through online and in-person engagement. This includes:
- Organizing riding and social events for club members (Winter Classic, East Coast Classic, Rally Weekend, etc.)
- Being the focal point for coordinating and managing community riding programs like the GOGO Challenge (modeled after the former Get on the Map).
- Maintaining a community website that can include content like points-of-contact for local riding groups, a calendar of upcoming group rides and events, service tips and recommendations, photos from events, training plans/techniques, etc.
- Selling branded and/or event-branded apparel/accessories/other goods that comply with the ElliptiGO brand guidelines
- Putting out a newsletter/communication to club members
The Global ElliptiGO Riders Club is a 501(c)7 AZ non-profit corporation. The Club’s by-laws are here.
Club Board of Directors (thru Dec. 31, 2020)
Monika Alston, Frank Blaisdell, Jim Cremer, Debbie DaPena, Clint Greenbaum, Steve Hughes, Lyn Huston, Jane LeGore, Bryan Pate, Patti Stirk
Club Officers for 2019
President: Jim Cremer
Vice President: Frank Blaisdell
Treasurer: Steve Hughes
Secretary: Lyn Huston
Community Outreach and Event Coordinator: Jane LeGore
Membership Coordinator: Clint Greenbaum