The purpose of the Global ElliptiGO Riders Club is to foster enthusiasm and community among ElliptiGO owners through online and in-person engagement. This includes:
- Organizing riding and social events for club members (Winter Classic, Spring Classic Classic, Rally Weekend, ElliptiGO Days, etc.)
- Being the focal point for coordinating and managing community riding programs like GOGO (Get Out and GO).
- Maintaining a community website that includes content like points-of-contact for local riding groups, a calendar of upcoming group rides and events, service tips and recommendations, photos from events, training plans/techniques, etc.
- Selling branded and/or event-branded apparel/accessories/other goods that comply with the ElliptiGO brand guidelines
- Putting out a newsletter/communication to club members
The Global ElliptiGO Riders Club is a 501(c)7 AZ non-profit corporation. The Club’s by-laws are here.
Club Board of Directors (thru Dec. 31, 2021)
Monika Alston, Frank Blaisdell, Jim Cremer, Debbie DaPena, Clint Greenbaum, Steve Hughes, Lyn Huston, Jane LeGore, Bryan Pate, Patti Stirk
Club officers for 2021
President: Frank Blaisdell
Vice President: Monika Alston
Treasurer: Steve Hughes
Secretary: Lyn Huston
Club committees for 2021
Events and Community Outreach (email@example.com): Pamela DeStefano, Lyn Huston, Jane LeGore
Communications and website (firstname.lastname@example.org): Jim Cremer, Paul Wormsbecher
GOGO (email@example.com): Walt Baldwin, Steve Hughes, Cathy Matzek, Thomas Russo, Didi Schenck, Nikki Shoemaker, Sue Shuler
Membership (firstname.lastname@example.org): Kim Bligh Calderon, Clint Greenbaum
Technical Support (email@example.com): Jim Cremer
Interested in helping the Club?
The Club is always looking for members who want to contribute to our community by working with the Board and its committees: organizing, planning, and hosting events, developing and managing GOGO, aiding in Club recruitment and membership administration, and working with the Club website. Members who wish to be candidates for Board of Directors elections are expected to have worked on or with Club committees on events or other Club activities. Interested? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org