The purpose of the Global ElliptiGO Riders Club is to foster enthusiasm and community among ElliptiGO owners through online and in-person engagement. This includes:
- Organizing riding and social events for club members (Winter Classic, East Coast Classic, Rally Weekend, etc.)
- Being the focal point for coordinating and managing community riding programs like the GOGO Challenge (modeled after the former Get on the Map).
- Maintaining a community website that can include content like points-of-contact for local riding groups, a calendar of upcoming group rides and events, service tips and recommendations, photos from events, training plans/techniques, etc.
- Selling branded and/or event-branded apparel/accessories/other goods that comply with the ElliptiGO brand guidelines
- Putting out a newsletter/communication to club members
The Global ElliptiGO Riders Club is a 501(c)7 AZ non-profit corporation. The Club’s by-laws are here.
President: John Pilkington
Vice President and Treasurer: Steve Hughes
Community Outreach and Event Coordinators: Jane LeGore and Lyn Huston
Membership Coordinator: Clint Greenbaum
Secretary: Bryan Pate
Technology Coordinator: Jim Cremer
Club Board of Directors (thru Dec. 31, 2018)
Jim Cremer, Clint Greenbaum, Steve Hughes, Lyn Huston, Jane LeGore, Bryan Pate, John Pilkington