Are you ready to Get Out and GO?
Get Out and GO 2018 (GOGO) is a challenge program modeled after ElliptiGO’s previous “Get on the Map.” Club members around the world complete rides and challenges to earn points toward leaderboard glory and GOGO rewards.
GOGO 2018 runs from March 1 through October 31, 2018.
2017’s inaugural edition of GOGO was a rousing success. One hundred GOGO participants logged more than 170,000 miles seeking fun, leaderboard glory, and GOGO swag. The 2017 leaderboards are here and general GOGO info is here. One of this year’s most exciting events, the month-long Team Challenge, ended after a very tight contest among fives teams for distance, elevation, and days-ridden honors. We hope you’ll look forward to even more fun in the 2018 edition!
- Register here (it only take a minute)
- GOGO leaderboards are here (currently displays 2017 data)
- View official rules and details here on how to get points (currently display 2017 rules. The page will be updated with 2018 rules in February 2018.)
The GOGO schedule is below.
Questions? Send email to email@example.com
- to be announced in February.
- 500+ points: bronze-level GOGO swag
- 1250+ points: silver-level GOGO swag
- 2000+ points: gold-level GOGO swag
In addition, there will be special individual awards for the three highest point totals. Who will be atop the final GOGO leaderboard?