Are you ready to Get Out and GO?
Get Out and GO (GOGO) is an eight-month riding program full of a variety of fun, social individual and community riding challenges. 2018’s edition of GOGO was a rousing success. More than 130 GOGO participants from around the world logged more than 250,000 miles seeking fun, leaderboard glory, and GOGO swag (see the 2018 leaderboards here). One of this 2018’s most exciting events, the month-long Team Challenge, ended after very tight contest among fives teams for distance, elevation, and days-ridden honors. We hope you look forward to participating in the 2019 edition!
GOGO 2019 runs from March 1 through October 31, 2019.
- Register for GOGO 2019 here – it only take a minute.
- GOGO leaderboards are here
- View official rules and details here on how to get points
- GOGO award level information is here
BONUS POINTS AVAILABLE:Through March 5, 2019, if you recruit a new member to the Club and they enter your name as referrer when signing up for GOGO, you’ll each receive 50 bonus GOGO points! (Maximum 100 bonus points per person)
The GOGO schedule is below.
Questions? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 1-3: GOGO Kickoff: 10 points for posting one ride to Strava with “GOGO” in the title or description
- March 4-31: Get GOing. For each full “Strava week” in March 4th – 31st (Strava weeks are Monday – Sunday):
- 15 points for any week over 25 miles or 2000 feet elevation gain
- 25 points for any week over 50 miles or 4000 feet elevation gain
- 35 points for any week over 100 miles or 7500 feet elevation gain
- 45 points for any week over 125 miles or 9000 feet elevation gain
- March hashtag posts:
- During week 2, March 11-17: 10 points for a Strava post that includes hashtag #piday in the title and any photo honoring National Pi Day
- During week 3, March 18-24: 10 points for a Strava post that includes hashtag #spring in the title and any photo celebrating Spring/Equinox
For example, if your weeks were 52mi/2600ft, 26mi/4200ft, 12mi/1100ft, and 175mi/5000ft, and you posted a #spring-hashtagged ride during week 3, you’d receive 25 + 25 + 0 + 45 + 10 points for a March total of 105 GOGO points.
Properly measured indoor trainer miles are allowed if they are on an ElliptiGO.
GOGO award levels
- 750+ points: bronze-level GOGO swag
- 1500+ points: silver-level GOGO swag
- 2000+ points: gold-level GOGO swag
In addition, there will be special awards for the three highest point totals. Who will be atop the final GOGO leaderboard?
In 2018, there were 3 gold, 12 silver, and 53 bronze awardees.