The Global ElliptiGO Riders Club was established by people just like you – enthusiastic ElliptiGO owners who enjoy riding and meeting fellow GOers. We will be bringing you more events, more fun group rides, more programs and more discounts.
- Dates for future events are set:
- July 21, 2018: International Elliptical Cycling Day
- October 19-21, 2018: 9th ElliptiGO World Championships and Rally Weekend
- January 18-20, 2019: 6th Annual Winter Classic
- May 5, 2019: 5 Boros Bike Tour
- The 2018 ElliptiGO Spring Classic took place April 6-8 in Clermont, Florida. An outstanding springtime weekend of fun, riding, and socializing. Event details here. (See who was there!)
- The 2018 ElliptiGO Winter Classic took place January 12-14 in Phoenix, bringing ElliptiGO riders from across the country for a weekend of riding, socializing and fun! Event details are here.
- Check out the Club’s store! Available now: Club shirts in two styles and many colors, plus 12 different performance gear items, including jackets, jerseys, hats, and more.
- Where do our members come from? See this Member Map!
- The first edition of the Club’s Get Out and GO challenge program was a rousing success. From March 1 – October 31, 2017 participants logged more than 170,000 miles and climbed more than 3 million feet seeking fun, leaderboard glory, and GOGO swag. The final leaderboards are here: GOGO leaderboard page and general GOGO info is here: GOGO 2017. One of this year’s most exciting events, the month-long Team Challenge, ended recently after a very tight contest among fives teams for distance, elevation, and days-ridden honors. We hope you’ll look forward to participating in the 2018 edition!
- The ElliptiGO East Coast Classic took place June 2-4, 2017 in Provincetown, Massachusetts (Outer Cape Cod). Learn more about the East Coast Classic. (See who was there!)
- Our first Club event was the 2017 Winter Classic, which took place Jan. 13-15, 2017 in Phoenix. Learn more about the Classic (and see who was registered)
- Congratulations to Margarita and Bryan Rypkowski for their winning logo design. Also a very special THANK YOU to everyone that submitted entries! You will see the winning logo & other designs in the upcoming Club t-shirts, stickers & future gear and apparel.
Here’s the winning design: