Looking for more ElliptiGO community riding and social events? Organize an “ElliptiGO Day” in your area! Read through the basic requirements below to propose a 1-day event using the form at the bottom of the page. Proposals must be submitted 45 days before the event date. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
A list of all past and future ElliptiGO Day events is here.
ElliptiGO Day requirements:
- An organized ride with a specified route, lead and sweep GOs (no rider left behind!).
- Generally 20-30 miles, with regroup points and a group break midway. The ride will be insured under the Club’s insurance policy.
- At least one social gathering. E.g., a post-ride lunch at a local restaurant
- Registration is required, via the GERC website. Cost: free for Club members, $10 for non-members to cover insurance
- A specified ride meet-up location with ample parking and space to set up GOs, etc.
- No ElliptiGO corporate rental support. Participants bring their own ElliptiGOs, arrange for local rental, or borrow from a friend.
- Minimum 10 people registered to be a GO (including organizers).
- ElliptiGO Day events cannot be part of another organized event (e.g., charity rides, Bike the Bay, 5Boros, etc)
- ElliptiGO Day events will count as an Official Event and GOGO participants will receive points according to the GOGO challenge program rules.
To propose an ElliptiGO Day event, please complete the form below at least 45 days before the event date. We’ll work out details with you, publish a registration page, and get the word out to the community.