- EDIM DUO teams and progress
- EDIM individual and SOLO progress
- May challenge details
- MSUB ride bonus details
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
Every Day in May: DUO progress
(Each DUO rider can see their individual progress here)
|DUO||Points||Daily EDIM level
20: 20+ miles, 10: 10.0-19.99 miles, 5: 5.0-9.99miles
Every Day in May Individual progess
|Rider||May totals||Points||Daily EDIM level
20: 20+ miles, 10: 10.0-19.99 miles, 5: 5.0-9.99miles
April GO around the world
|April Distance, Elevation, and Days||Emoji earned
🛣 (20 points): every 100 miles ⛰ (10 pts): every 2500 ft
🏆 (20 pt bonus): if all other emoji earned
🌐: for first 24.9 miles. 10 points if group circumnavigates the globe
|April Points||March Kickoff and GetGOing||Official Rides Points||Bonus Points (MSUB and new member referral)|
March GOGO Kickoff and GetGOing
|GOGO Kickoff Points||March Hashtag Posts||Get GOing||Official Rides Points||Bonus Points (for new member referral)|
Log of points from official rides
|Date||Rider||GOGO Points||Strava link|
Details of May challenge
Every Day in May: DUO and SOLO
Points levels are the same for DUO and SOLO. The same maximum 250 point total is available to DUO and SOLO riders.
Each partner of an EDIM DUO pair who contributes at least 25 total miles gets the specified points, even if one rides much more than the other.
In addition, any individual (whether a DUO team member or a SOLO rider) who rides at least 5 miles on 25 or more days will receive 25 bonus points.
20+ miles Every Day in May = 225 points
10+ miles Every Day in May = 175 points
5+ miles Every Day in May = 125 points
28 Days in May
20+ miles for 28 days = 200 points
10+ miles for 28 days = 150 points
5+ miles for 28 days = 100 points
25 Days in May
20+ miles for 25 days = 100 points
10+ miles for 25 days = 75 points
5+ miles for 25 days = 50 points
Trainer rides are allowed BUT contribute a maximum of 5 miles per person per day. That is, if a rider does a 12 mile trainer ride, he or she gets credit for 5 miles. If that rider also does a 16 mile outdoor ride, 21 miles would be credited for the day.
1) GOrider1 of a DUO pair rides 12 miles per day for the first 10 days of May, and GOrider2 of the same pair rides 15 miles per day from May 5 through May 31, yielding 31 days of 10+ miles for the pair. GOrider1 receives 175 points for team’s successful completion of 10+ miles every day in May GOrider2 receives 200, gaining the 25 point bonus for riding at least 5 miles on 25 or more days.
2) an EDIM SOLO rider completing 31 days of 10+ miles per day would receive 200 points.
Details of April challenge
April GOGO challenge: GO AROUND THE WORLD
Group Challenge: Let’s ride around the world for Earth Month. If the total distance covered by all GOGO participants in April exceeds the earth’s circumference of 24,901 miles, each person who rides at least 24.9 total miles will receive 10 points in addition to their individual points below.
Individual Challenge: Earn emoji for GOGO points. Collect them in any quantity or combination you like. (175 GOGO points maximum)
🛣️(20 points): for each 100 total miles
⛰️(10 points): for every 2500 ft total elevation gain
🚴 (10 points): for each single ride of 30+ miles
☀️(10 points): for every 10 days ridden
🌐 for the first 24.9 total miles ridden (10 points if group circumnavigates the globe)
In addition, you may earn one of each of the following by posting a ride to Strava with the hashtag in the title along with a fitting photo:
🌎(5 points): #earth 🌬️(5 points): #wind
🔥(5 points): #fire 🌊(5 points): #water
If you collect all nine emoji above you’ll also earn:
Properly measured ElliptiGO-on-trainer rides are permitted for the April challenge.
March 27-May 31: MSUB Ride Bonus Details
Take a ride on the new ElliptiGO MSUB, add a photo on Strava and include #MSUB in the title to earn a 10 point bonus. This bonus will extend through May, but can only be earned once.
Details of March challenges
- March 1-3: GOGO Kickoff: 10 points for posting one ride to Strava with “GOGO” in the title or description
- March 4-31: Get GOing. For each full “Strava week” in March 4th – 31st (Strava weeks are Monday – Sunday):
- 15 points for any week over 25 miles or 2000 feet elevation gain
- 25 points for any week over 50 miles or 4000 feet elevation gain
- 35 points for any week over 100 miles or 7500 feet elevation gain
- 45 points for any week over 125 miles or 9000 feet elevation gain
- March hashtag posts:
- During week 2, March 11-17: 10 points for a Strava post that includes hashtag #piday in the title and any photo honoring National Pi Day
- During week 3, March 18-24: 10 points for a Strava post that includes hashtag #spring in the title and any photo celebrating Spring/Equinox
For example, if your weeks were 52mi/2600ft, 26mi/4200ft, 12mi/1100ft, and 175mi/5000ft, and you posted a #spring-hashtagged ride during week 3, you’d receive 25 + 25 + 0 + 45 + 10 points for a March total of 105 GOGO points.
Special location-independent March “official ride” opportunity. Throughout the season GOGOers can earn additional GOGO points by participating in “official rides” such as centuries, charity rides, or any organized bike ride that meets the definition of an official ride (see GOGO rules here for details). This March, there’s one special official ride you can participate in wherever you are in the world. Club member Monika Alston is coordinating an ElliptiGO group for the Melbourne to Namibia 2019 – Bicycles for Humanity charity virtual ride. If you complete 110 kilometers and a donation during March, it will count as a GOGO official ride and earn 50 GOGO points. Details here: https://www.theintrepidfoundation.org/elliptigomelbtonamibia
Properly measured indoor trainer miles are allowed if they are on an ElliptiGO.